shipping and return policy
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
Thank you for choosing us! We want to provide you with the best possible experience, which is why we ask for your patience as we lovingly handcraft and tailor each piece to your specific measurements. Please allow up to 5 business days for us to fulfill your order. We take pride in our slow artisanal process, ensuring that every item is created with utmost care and attention to detail. We believe this personalized approach adds a unique touch to your wardrobe. Kindly note that the processing time mentioned does not include the estimated delivery time. In the unlikely event that you haven’t received a shipping notification after 5 business days, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy this one-of-a-kind bespoke experience.
After your order is shipped, we genuinely estimate that you will receive it within 1 to 7 business days, depending on your location. Please note that due to shipping restrictions in place worldwide, there might be rare instances where we have to cancel an order. However, we assure you that we will always notify you promptly if such a cancellation occurs.
At Tabou, we want to be transparent and honest with you. Once your package has been scanned and marked as delivered, we kindly remind you that Tabou cannot be held responsible for any further issues or concerns. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to ensuring a smooth and delightful shipping experience for you.
This is calculated by our DHL integrated platform at checkout depending on your location and varies depending on your order value. Orders will be shipped from Accra – Ghana. We offer free shipping on ALL US orders over $250 and all Orders in Ghana are delivered for free.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- Returns and exchanges will be possible if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 14 days of the fulfillment of the original order (14 days from the date you received the shipping notification via email). Items must be unworn, with tags in place and not damaged. Our system will not process any returns outside of this window. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer and will be deducted from your refunds.
- Any item ordered on the website can only be returned or exchanged once within a 14-day period. Once your item is exchanged, the new item cannot be returned or exchanged further. As a conscious brand, we take pride in handcrafting each garment in order to reduce waste and as a result, we can’t process multiple exchanges.
- No refunds or exchanges will be provided for custom orders. We define custom orders as any orders where you requested customization based on bust, waist or hips measurements or where you required additional height customizations.
- To initiate a return or exchange for International Orders (outside the US) please email us at email@example.com
- If you have any other issues or needs with regard to your returns or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a shipping/delivery notification within the specified processing time or dispatch date, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com including your order number.
ITEM NOT DELIVERED?
If you have not yet received your order within the estimated delivery time, please allow an extra 2-3 days before contacting us because packages may be delayed. Once items are shipped and customer is notified, it is the responsibility of the postal service to ensure that packages are delivered accordingly. Please note that refunds will not be issued for lost packages, however, items will be re-sent at our own cost if there is proof that a package cannot be traced.
Almost all shipments crossing international borders are subject to the assessment of duties and taxes imposed by the importing country’s government and current treaties. Tabou has no control over these charges as they vary between countries. They are the buyer’s responsibility.
Thank You and Happy Shopping. x